Perl Test - Any examples on web

Stephen Adam

Hi there,

I've got an interview for a junior web developer role and they will be
testing my Perl skills in the interview. I was just wondering if there was
an online resource for example tests of varying levels for Perl and any
other languages.

Thanks

Steve

John Bokma

Stephen said:
Hi there,

I've got an interview for a junior web developer role and they will be
testing my Perl skills in the interview. I was just wondering if there
was an online resource for example tests of varying levels for Perl
and any other languages.

Download some hot CGI scripts written in Perl and see if you [a] can
understand what they are doing and if you can find at least 20 huge
mistakes in them.