Perl to C++

miztaken

Hi there,
I dont know how to perl.
Can anybody convert this code (sub routine) from perl to C++.
I would be very much grateful

sub OleUnpackPackages {
my($this, $explodeinto, $parentname, @NativeFilenames) = @_;

my($infh, $byte, $number, $buffer, $outname);
my($finished);

OLEFILE: foreach my $inname (@NativeFilenames) {
$byte = "";
$buffer = "";
close $infh if $infh;
$infh = new FileHandle;
sysopen $infh, "$explodeinto/$inname", O_RDONLY; sysseek $infh,
6, SEEK_SET; # Skip 1st 6 bytes
$outname = "";
$finished = 0;
until ($byte eq "\0" || $finished) { # Read a C-string into
$outname
sysread($infh, $byte, 1) or $finished = 1;
$outname .= $byte;
}
# Then there is a null-terminated ASCII string which is the filename
of the object.
#print STDERR "Output filename is $outname\n";
$finished = 0;
$byte = 1;
until ($byte eq "\0" || $finished) { # Throw away a C-string
sysread($infh, $byte, 1) or $finished = 1;
}
# Throw away the next null-terminated ASCII string
sysseek $infh, 4, Fcntl::SEEK_CUR or next OLEFILE; # Skip next 4
bytes
# Throw away next 4 byte int
sysread $infh, $number, 4 or next OLEFILE;
$number = unpack 'V', $number;
# The next 4 bytes are an int giving the length of the next bit of the
header
#print STDERR "Skipping $number bytes of header filename\n";
sysseek $infh, $number, Fcntl::SEEK_CUR; # Skip the next bit of
header (C-string)
# Skip over the next bit of the header whose length we just read
sysread $infh, $number, 4 or next OLEFILE;
$number = unpack 'V', $number;
#print STDERR "Reading $number bytes of file data\n";
# Then you have a 4-byte int which is the length of the real embedded
original file
sysread $infh, $buffer, $number
if $number < -s "$explodeinto/$inname"; # Sanity check
# Read in all the data of the original embedded file
my $outfh = new FileHandle;
my $outsafe = $this->MakeNameSafe($outname, $explodeinto);
sysopen $outfh, "$explodeinto/$outsafe", (O_CREAT | O_WRONLY)
or next OLEFILE;
syswrite $outfh, $buffer, $number or next OLEFILE;
close $outfh;
# Set up MailScanner data structures
$this->{file2parent}{$outname} = $parentname;
$this->{file2parent}{$outsafe} = $parentname;
$this->{file2safefile}{$outname} = $outsafe;
$this->{safefile2file}{$outsafe} = $outname;

}
close $infh if $infh;
}

Please help me