    Any advice would be appreciated

    Thx in advance, Seansan
    sean106=cuthere=@reeve.nl

    seansan, Feb 2, 2004

  2. seansan <> wrote:

    > would like to know if
    > there are some great scripts/programs out there that someone could
    > recommend.

    > Any advice would be appreciated

    Use a search engine for searching.

    Post to a programming newsgroup for asking questions about programming.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Feb 2, 2004

  3. seansan

    Joe Smith Guest

    seansan wrote:

    > Does the diskquota belong to the real (web) user?

    That is something you will have to ask your service provider about.
    More likely than not, you will get charged for any warez files
    stored on your part of the server.

    Joe Smith, Feb 2, 2004