perl v-drive/webfolder program

seansan

Hi,

I would like to install some simple v-drive or webfolder functionality
on my website. I do have perl experience, but would like to know if
there are some great scripts/programs out there that someone could
recommend. Are there any products that support drag/drop? Does the
diskquota belong to the real (web) user?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thx in advance, Seansan
[email protected]

Tad McClellan

seansan said:
would like to know if
there are some great scripts/programs out there that someone could
recommend.
Any advice would be appreciated

Use a search engine for searching.

Post to a programming newsgroup for asking questions about programming.

Joe Smith

seansan said:
Does the diskquota belong to the real (web) user?

That is something you will have to ask your service provider about.
More likely than not, you will get charged for any warez files
stored on your part of the server.