perl web performance under load (win2K)?

llama

Hello,
Don't want to touch off a religious war, but does anyone have any
firsthand experience with perl scripts running under windows 2000
either IIS or apache? I've lately done a lot of one off development
of sites using perl scripts under IIS on win2K server lately. My
latest project has the potential of becoming much more legacy. FOr
now, perl should easily do the job (about 20-ish users per day tops).
But what if this thing scales up to say 200-300+ users? Basically
this is a front end to a database, probably a mySQL database via the
DBI, DBD:mySQL modules. All running on windows 2000 most likely.
The scripts mainly build the SQL statements on the fly, suck in
html template files and send the page back to the browser. Does
anyone have any good magazine articles/web pages discussing this
type of thing?

thanks,
andrew