perl with Active Directory

andreas

Hello NG,

I want my write my AD loginscript in Perl. Now i have a problem, that i
want to check in which groups my loginuser is. I can get the loginname
with Win32::LoginName(), but how do i get all the groups he is in?
Depending on his group owneress he should get several network drives,
registry keys etc.

The Win32::NetAdmin don't seem to have any function form me. I just can
check if a user is in a specified group

Thanks for you help in advance!

Andreas