    I want Perl notes and study material.

    Thanks
    ravi

    ravi, Dec 26, 2004

  2. On 2004-12-26, ravi <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want Perl notes and study material.

    http://learn.perl.org/ would probably be a good starting point.

    dha

    << Atheists are so fun to poke with sharp sticks.>>
    Or sleep with. Because they try really hard not to scream "OH GOD."
    - <<wheelekb>> and Vertilgo in goats-fans

    David H. Adler, Dec 26, 2004

  3. ravi <> wrote:

    > I want Perl notes and study material.

    I want to lose 15 pounds.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Tad McClellan wrote:
    > ravi <> wrote:
    >
    >>I want Perl notes and study material.

    > I want to lose 15 pounds.

    That's about $29 U.S. Do you play poker?

    John
    --
    use Perl;
    program

    John W. Krahn, Dec 26, 2004
  5. John W. Krahn <> wrote:
    > Tad McClellan wrote:
    >> ravi <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I want Perl notes and study material.

    >> I want to lose 15 pounds.

    > That's about $29 U.S.

    I also want the erosion of the US dollar to stop, it is
    cutting into my Vast Personal Fortune.

    > Do you play poker?

    I've noticed that I seem to get asked that a lot shortly after
    making reference to a surplus in my VPF.

    I wonder why that is?

    Tad McClellan, Dec 26, 2004