perl6

David H. Adler

Does anyone know when perl 6 is due out?

No.

Ok, maybe some members of the perl 6 development team, but I bet they
wouldn't want to commit to anything . :)

dha

Uri Guttman

R> Does anyone know when perl 6 is due out?
R> Thanks.

try mastering perl 5 first. you are really wallowing around with all
these questions.

have you read the ENTIRE faq yet? if not, do it now. skip the parts you
don't understand but learn about the questions covered. most of what you
ask is in there.

read all the *tut documents that come with perl.

read beginning perl (free at learn.perl.org).

read more docs.

once you have done all that, then come back and ask questions.

and STOP TOP POSTING. you are on the edge of being killfiled by many.

uri

James Willmore

R> Does anyone know when perl 6 is due out? R> Thanks.

try mastering perl 5 first. you are really wallowing around with all
these questions.

have you read the ENTIRE faq yet? if not, do it now. skip the parts you
don't understand but learn about the questions covered. most of what you
ask is in there.

read all the *tut documents that come with perl.

read beginning perl (free at learn.perl.org).

read more docs.

once you have done all that, then come back and ask questions.

and STOP TOP POSTING. you are on the edge of being killfiled by many.

Excellent advise! You took the words right out of my mouth.

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
If a listener nods his head when you're explaining your program,
wake him up.

Robin

where's the faq?

--
peace,
Robin

Uri Guttman said:
R> Does anyone know when perl 6 is due out?
R> Thanks.

try mastering perl 5 first. you are really wallowing around with all
these questions.

have you read the ENTIRE faq yet? if not, do it now. skip the parts you
don't understand but learn about the questions covered. most of what you
ask is in there.

read all the *tut documents that come with perl.

read beginning perl (free at learn.perl.org).

read more docs.

once you have done all that, then come back and ask questions.

and STOP TOP POSTING. you are on the edge of being killfiled by many.

uri
http://jobs.perl.org

Uri Guttman

R> what's top posting, I feel like an idiot, I'll get to the faq,
R> where do I get this faq?

i emailed AND posted my last message. don't just email me when you mean
to also post.

as for top posting, have you seen the group guidelines posted here every
couple of days? do you read anything in this group but threads that you
started? if you don't have the guidelines on your news server (should be
easy to check), then search google. if not, ask here and you will be
given the url. do some homework for a change. i found the url for the
guidelines in about 10 seconds but i don't feel like pasting it here for
you.

do you have any skills at researching anything? you keep asking simple
questions that are easily found in the docs, faq, or decent perl
books. did you start to read the list of things i posted?

uri

Robin

yeah, ok...sorry.

--
peace,
Robin

Uri Guttman said:
R> what's top posting, I feel like an idiot, I'll get to the faq,
R> where do I get this faq?

i emailed AND posted my last message. don't just email me when you mean
to also post.

as for top posting, have you seen the group guidelines posted here every
couple of days? do you read anything in this group but threads that you
started? if you don't have the guidelines on your news server (should be
easy to check), then search google. if not, ask here and you will be
given the url. do some homework for a change. i found the url for the
guidelines in about 10 seconds but i don't feel like pasting it here for
you.

do you have any skills at researching anything? you keep asking simple
questions that are easily found in the docs, faq, or decent perl
books. did you start to read the list of things i posted?

uri
http://jobs.perl.org

A. Sinan Unur

Robin said:
where's the faq?

You don't deserve to have a computer if you cannot find the FAQ.

Not with you around. Have you paid any attention whatsoever to what
everyone has been telling you?
Please CC a copy of your message to me.

This is the UseNet. Post here, read here.

See http://www.perldoc.com

Stop top-posting. While you are at it, read the comp.lang.perl.misc posting
guidelines and familiarize yourself with something called Google.