perlapp question

justme

hi

i am developing on Windows using activestate Perl.
i have perlapp to convert my script to exe..
i also have other command line tools (.exe) that is called from my
script. (eg pslist.exe )
the question is , how can i "compile" my script using perlapp such
that "pslist.exe" is "combined" into the final output file of perlapp
and it becomes one big .exe file? (so that i don't have to carry
pslist.exe around when i install my exe file to computers )
can perlapp support that.?
thanks..