perldb -- spaces in parameters

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by avilella@gmail.com, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I was wondering if anyone figured out a way to call Emacs perldb with
    parameters that have spaces. For example:

    M-x perldb
    Run perldb (like this): perl script.pl -i "my parameter"

    ----

    [...]
    use Getopt::Long;
    GetOptions(
    );
    [...]
    ----

    I always get '"my' instead of "my parameter" when running perldb,
    whereas it works on the command-line.

    Anyone?

    Thanks,

    Albert.