perldoc perllocal

Martin Kißner

Hello together,

with "perldoc perllocal" I can get some Information about modules I
installed myself.

My question:
Where is this information usually stored (which file or so)?

I have Mac OS X 10.4.
If anybody knows, I'd be interested if there is something special about
where this info is stored.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Martin

John W. Krahn

Martin said:
Hello together,

with "perldoc perllocal" I can get some Information about modules I
installed myself.

My question:
Where is this information usually stored (which file or so)?

perldoc -l perllocal

John