    );

    AsString => "-" work good.

    thanks

    Piet L., Feb 24, 2005

  2. Re: Permission denied at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Handler/YAWriter.pmline 43.

    Piet L. wrote:

    > I get this error when I try following code:

    Please do not put important information only in the subject of your
    post. I assume 'this error' was 'Permission denied at
    C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Handler/YAWriter.pm line 43.'

    > my $handler = XML::Handler::YAWriter->new(AsFile => "c:\\z.xml");

    Perhaps you should explain how you have ruled out the blindingly obvious
    explaination, namely that the process executing this code does not have
    permission to write to c:\z.xml ?

    Brian McCauley, Feb 24, 2005