Permission denied: 'createobject'

s_m_b

I've been here before, I've set this working on an NT 4 server, but for
the life of me, I can't remember the trick...

In full, I'm opening a doc in word 2k on the server - win2k adv - to print
to file as .ps, for conversion via Acrobat distiller

set wordapp = createobject("word.application")

is generating:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied: 'createobject'

/test/print.asp, line 32

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

s_m_b said:
In full, I'm opening a doc in word 2k on the server - win2k adv - to print
to file as .ps, for conversion via Acrobat distiller

set wordapp = createobject("word.application")

Are you sure you want to do that?
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257757

--
Tom Kaminski IIS MVP