Permission denied Error in Javascript IE + WinXP SP1

Ved Antani

Hi All,

I get the 'Permission denied' error when I try to open this HTML attachment
from the mail notification. The HTML contains the following code :
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Notification</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<FRAMESET ROWS="*,160" TITLE="Details" LONGDESC="">
<FRAME NAME="top" MARGINHEIGHT=10 MARGINWIDTH=10
src="http://<domain>/DetailFrame?id=51385&key=2653382733"
TITLE="Details" LONGDESC="">
<FRAME NAME="bottom" MARGINHEIGHT=10 MARGINWIDTH=10
src="http://<domain>/SubFrame?id=51385&key=2653382733"
TITLE="SubDetails" LONGDESC="">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>
the <domain> value is same for both the framesets.

1. there is no hot-linking of the images.
2. no load balancing between two server so that there may be a domain
conflict.
3. the machine is IE + WinXP SP1 and not SP2.

Please Guide me

-Ved Antani