Permission denied Error in Javascript IE + WinXP SP1

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Ved Antani, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. Ved Antani

    Ved Antani Guest

    Hi All,

    I get the 'Permission denied' error when I try to open this HTML attachment
    from the mail notification. The HTML contains the following code :
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Notification</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <FRAMESET ROWS="*,160" TITLE="Details" LONGDESC="">
    <FRAME NAME="top" MARGINHEIGHT=10 MARGINWIDTH=10
    src="http://<domain>/DetailFrame?id=51385&key=2653382733"
    TITLE="Details" LONGDESC="">
    <FRAME NAME="bottom" MARGINHEIGHT=10 MARGINWIDTH=10
    src="http://<domain>/SubFrame?id=51385&key=2653382733"
    TITLE="SubDetails" LONGDESC="">
    </FRAMESET>
    </HTML>
    the <domain> value is same for both the framesets.

    1. there is no hot-linking of the images.
    2. no load balancing between two server so that there may be a domain
    conflict.
    3. the machine is IE + WinXP SP1 and not SP2.

    Please Guide me

    -Ved Antani

    Ved Antani, Feb 4, 2005