Permission denied error - MS Access

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Benny, Mar 26, 2005.

  1. Benny

    Benny Guest

    Dear All,

    My ASP-MS Access application works fin in our local server and in our
    hosting I get this errors, while adding/editing or deleteing.
    When deleting a product: error
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
    Permission denied
    /webadmin/Products.asp, line 27
    When deleting an image from a product: error
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
    Permission denied
    /webadmin/modify_products.asp, line 21

    My hosting company says that its my program error, But I do not think so as
    its working very fine in local win 2003 server. Please help me to resolve
    this. If this is permission error at the server, what should I do.

    Thanks in advance

    Benny, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Benny

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:08:48 +0530, "Benny" <> wrote:

    >Dear All,
    >
    >My ASP-MS Access application works fin in our local server and in our
    >hosting I get this errors, while adding/editing or deleteing.
    >When deleting a product: error
    >Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
    >Permission denied
    >/webadmin/Products.asp, line 27
    >When deleting an image from a product: error
    >Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
    >Permission denied
    >/webadmin/modify_products.asp, line 21
    >
    >My hosting company says that its my program error, But I do not think so as
    >its working very fine in local win 2003 server. Please help me to resolve
    >this. If this is permission error at the server, what should I do.

    Post the code snippet for the relevant line number and we could take a
    better guess. With what you have posted here, the best I can suggest
    is to take a look at:

    http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=800a0046&type=ALL&category=0&numDays=0&order=1

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Mar 26, 2005