Permission denied error - MS Access

Benny

Dear All,

My ASP-MS Access application works fin in our local server and in our
hosting I get this errors, while adding/editing or deleteing.
When deleting a product: error
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
Permission denied
/webadmin/Products.asp, line 27
When deleting an image from a product: error
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
Permission denied
/webadmin/modify_products.asp, line 21

My hosting company says that its my program error, But I do not think so as
its working very fine in local win 2003 server. Please help me to resolve
this. If this is permission error at the server, what should I do.

Thanks in advance

Jeff Cochran

Dear All,

My ASP-MS Access application works fin in our local server and in our
hosting I get this errors, while adding/editing or deleteing.
When deleting a product: error
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
Permission denied
/webadmin/Products.asp, line 27
When deleting an image from a product: error
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'
Permission denied
/webadmin/modify_products.asp, line 21

My hosting company says that its my program error, But I do not think so as
its working very fine in local win 2003 server. Please help me to resolve
this. If this is permission error at the server, what should I do.

Post the code snippet for the relevant line number and we could take a
better guess. With what you have posted here, the best I can suggest
is to take a look at:

http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=800a0046&type=ALL&category=0&numDays=0&order=1

Jeff