Permission denied for copying file

Wanda

Hi all,

I have a permission denied error when I tried to copy a file from the
local directory to another local directory by using the FSO
(FileSystem)

Set fso = createobject("scripting.fileSystemObject")
fso.CopyFile "c:\inet\wwwroot\webappname\template\aaa.doc",
"c:\inet\wwwroot\webappname\template\bbb.doc"

When I looked at the IIS setting, I have the IUSR_machinename got
setup, and have the write permission on, but I still have no idea why
I still got this error.

Please advice what else I have to know. Thanks in advance. Any help
would be appreicated.
Wanda

Ray at

Have you checked the NTFS permissions in your target directory to see if
IUSR has permission to modify the directory's contents? Also make sure that
if the target file exists, that it's not read-only or in use.

Ray at work