Permission denied when using fs.CreateFolder(path)

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ray at, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Ray at

    Ray at Guest

    You can authenticate your user with Windows authentication, but why wouldn't
    you just give IUSR permission to create folders if that's what your
    application needs to do?

    Ray at work

    AndrewM, Feb 19, 2004