Permission denied when using fs.CreateFolder(path)

Ray at

You can authenticate your user with Windows authentication, but why wouldn't
you just give IUSR permission to create folders if that's what your
application needs to do?

Ray at work

AndrewM

Hello everyone,

I have an asp page with a create folder script

fs.CreateFolder(path)

When running this on the server I get a Permission denied message as the
IUSER account has no write permission. Does anyone know if I can get this
page to login as a different user in order to run this script ?

Any help or advise will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew.