Permission problem on files created by FSO

Rik Hoeflaak

Hi there

I'm struggling with this problem: in a website I developed, XML files are created by users of the site. The creation is OK, the (new) file is present, but it can not be read by any website visitor

How can the default permission become at least readable

Thanks in advance

Rik