Permission to create server side Excel.Application

Tim Le

Hi,

I have a VB6 dll on the server which use

CreateObject("Excel.Application")

To do some office automation. The Dll is called by ASP
pages.

My question is what permission should I give to the
IUSR_WEB so that the users of my application can execute
the ASP pages that need to have server side office
automation?

I notice that it will work if I add IUSR_WEB in
Administrators group. But then I will have issue with my
network security admin. personel.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.