    i goto my site, and theres a bunch of bs about folder
    permissions set to non read... whats up witht that????

    if u can help, please send me an email

    Xenopheonix, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Xenopheonix

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    We can't help you unless you are more specific than "bs or something"...

    Foo Man Chew, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Xenopheonix

    Guest Guest

    says folder permissions dont have read access or something

    Guest, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Xenopheonix

    xenopheonix Guest

    xenopheonix, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Xenopheonix

    Mark Schupp Guest

    The IIS user account (default name is IUSR_<machine name>) has to have read
    access to the files in the web site in order for IIS to serve the pages. You
    will need to modify the permissions in NTFS.

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Dec 26, 2003