Permissions Exception - uploading files

Kumar

I have an application that allows users to upload files to web server like

~/folders/users/username/<filename.ext>

The folder name "users/username/" are created dynamically if they don't
already exist -
It's giving no persmissions exception on creating the folders and writing
the files,

System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission perm = new
System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission(System.Security.Permissions.Fil
eIOPermissionAccess.AllAccess, "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\appname\folders);

perm.Assert();

the code above fails, any pointers ?