    Would appreciate a little guideance.

    Thanks!
    Simon.

    Simon Harris, Jan 5, 2005

  2. It should have whatever permissions it needs to do what it needs to do; no
    more, and no less.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Simon Harris

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this link to know about permissions required by asp.net
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317012

    --
    Saravana
    www.ExtremeExperts.com