Permissions problem Part II

darrel

Last week I was working on an odd permissions problem. I have more specific
information now:

I have a function that will take a file (or group of files), upload it to
the server, creating a new directory if need be.

The first time it executed, it worked fine...it created the directory if it
needed to, and then uploaded all of the files selected.

The second time it would execute, I'd get a 'access denied' error for the
folder that it created.

Prior to and afterwords, the directory had full permissions granted to the
aspnet user.

The 'fix' was to grant the 'everyone' user full access.

I'm not sure why this is. The main stumper is that it had permissions to
create the directory, which inherited the same permissions, but then
couldn't write to it later.

Any suggestions as to what to check?

-Darrel