Permissions Problem?

Landley

Hello All,

I can't seem to get my project to run in debug mode. When I run the web
application it says, "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start
debugging on the web server."

Any ideas?

Landers

Guest

Hi:

To resolve this problem, you must restart IIS. To do this, type iisreset at
a command prompt. - MS Knowledge Base.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Hrishi

Landley

Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried the iis restart, and have already reinstalled ASP and
checked that the server components were installed also. Still no joy.

Any other ideas?

Landers

Landley

This issue seems to be when I am running the IDE on the local machine (the
web server), as I have just connected and debugged remotely.

Any ideas why this is?

Landers.