Persist multipage pageview contents?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by mawi, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. mawi

    mawi Guest

    Hello,

    My app creates tabs and pages dynamically, works except I
    cannot figure out why the contents of the pageviews will
    not persist.

    Ie: A dynamic label on a page, recreated in Init handler
    will retain viewstate. Same label on a pageview will not.

    Question: How can I make the content on a pageview persist
    in standard asp.net convention, like it *should*, ie as
    most other controls behave? Is there an easy way?

    Would really appreciate help on this!

    Best regards,

    /mawi
    Replies also sent to my mail greatly appreciated:
    m(yup, a single m before the...)(at)mawi(dot)org

    mawi, Jul 7, 2004