    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Yama

    Yama, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Yama

    Scott M. Guest

    You'll need to include an "Update" button in the grid, so that after changes
    have been made to a record, they will be saved in your DataSet. Without the
    user indicating that they want to update, the behavior you are describing is
    correct.

    Scott M., Aug 3, 2004

  3. Yama

    Yama Guest

    X-Cellent idea buddy!

    Thanks I will give it a try.

    Yama

    Yama, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Yama

    Scott M. Guest

    Make sure to use the Update/Cancel button choices from the Button Column
    section of the Property Designer and not just a button you create. This
    way, the UpdateCommand and CancelCommand event handlers will be available to
    you.

    Scott M., Aug 3, 2004