PersistenceMode/DesignerSerializationVisibility problem

R. Myers

I have created a control with a property ("Toolbars") derived from
System.Collections.CollectionBase. I use
PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty),
DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content) to
serialize it. If I add a toolbar in code when the control is created, it
shows up at design time, but is not persisted as an InnerProperty on my HTML
view until I change at least one property of my control. Then it shows up
as a sub-object of my control in HTML, which is what I need.

Is there any way to force the serialization to the HTML page from my code as
the control is created? I've seen several posts on this, but so far no
solutions.

razor

No, I didn't, but I'd still like to.
Did you ever find a solution for this problem?

DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content)