PersistenceMode with generic

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Cyril, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Cyril

    Cyril Guest

    Hey,

    I'm working on asp.net 2. I make a webCustomControl, in this, I get a
    property define like this

    Private _items As List(Of Person)

    <PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty), _

    DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content)> _
    Public ReadOnly Property Items() As List(Of Person)
    Get
    Return _items
    End Get
    End Property

    Public Class Person
    Public Property Nom() As String
    Public Property Prenom() As String
    Public Property Age() As Integer
    End Class

    in the design mode, I can add some Persons, but they don't persist.

    How can I resolve this problem ?

    Thanks

    Cyril, Jun 29, 2005