PersistenceMode with generic

Cyril

Hey,

I'm working on asp.net 2. I make a webCustomControl, in this, I get a
property define like this

Private _items As List(Of Person)

<PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty), _

DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content)> _
Public ReadOnly Property Items() As List(Of Person)
Get
Return _items
End Get
End Property

Public Class Person
Public Property Nom() As String
Public Property Prenom() As String
Public Property Age() As Integer
End Class

in the design mode, I can add some Persons, but they don't persist.

How can I resolve this problem ?

Thanks