persistent composites

Aaron Brady

To you, perhaps not.  To me, it has at least had the effect of making
what you're trying to do (write a pythonic object database) clearer.

I stand corrected. Some help you were. I have nothing further to say
about it.

Rhodri James

This is a welcome digression for me. I wasn't sure that my idea was
being taken seriously. On a temperature scale from freezing to
boiling, I took Rhodri's message to be somewhere in the single
digits-- quite chilly.

Correctly, though apparently for the wrong reason. I know get what
you're trying to do, despite you consistently refusing to present
a use case.
Maybe if it hadn't made me feel so defensive,
I could've just said so. But, judging from his reply, he got the
message.

I'm wondering whether you did, though. Aahz's later point that you
need to work on your presentation skills is not something you should
dismiss out of hand as you appear to. Your original post read very
much like "here's some code, please tell me I'm brilliant and should
carry on." Whether or not you are brilliant, that doesn't go down
well. When you're trying to generate interest in something, actively
generating disinterest like that isn't going to help.