    specific cookie is persistent or session.

    Any clues please?

    Andy

    Andy Fish, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Fredrik Lindner, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Andy Fish

    Andy Fish Guest

    Thanks Fredrik,

    Actually I had seen this document but I kind of skipped over it on the
    grounds that it is (a) preliminary, (b) by netscape and (c) presumably quite
    old. I was expecting some RFC or w3c document to give a definitive
    statement. Anyway, I'm happy to accept it as the correct answer.

    Thanks for the quick response - call me an optimist but IMHO usenet is as
    good today as it's ever been.

    Andy Fish, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Your points a, b and c are quite on the spot. I always treat the document as
    a recomendation rather than a spec.

    /Fredrik

    Fredrik Lindner, Nov 6, 2003