Persisting Dynamic Objects?

Chris S.

Out of a somewhat academic interest, I've created a rudimentary module
for persisting dynamically created objects and data structures in plain
Python source code. Presently, it's a little under a thousand lines of
code. It's still a work in progress and has several limitations but it
is producing results. Is there any interest for me to clean it up and
publicly release it?

Miki Tebeka

Hello Chris,
Out of a somewhat academic interest, I've created a rudimentary module
for persisting dynamically created objects and data structures in plain
Python source code. Presently, it's a little under a thousand lines of
code. It's still a work in progress and has several limitations but it
is producing results. Is there any interest for me to clean it up and
publicly release it?
Can you say why does it differ/better from pickle?

Bye.

Chris S.

Miki said:
Hello Chris,

Can you say why does it differ/better from pickle?

Bye.

That's a good question. And it's not necessarily better than Pickle in
all cases. However, one obvious advantage it has is that it saves data
in a human readable format, Python source code. My primary reason for
writing this is for AI code generating applications. It's easier to see
what's generated if it's stored as plaintext.