[Personalizable(PersonalizationScope.User)]

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Handle, Jan 29, 2008.

  1. Handle

    Handle Guest

    Hi,

    I have to persist the following property on a "per user" basis:

    [WebBrowsable(true),Personalizable(PersonalizationScope.User)]
    [Personalizable(PersonalizationScope.User)]
    public Hashtable listOfViews
    {
    get
    {
    return listDict;
    }
    set
    {
    listDict = value;

    I can see that the property get persisted (i.e. if I close the browser, open
    it again - link to the web part page - my values are there), but the problem
    is that - ALL users have access to the SAME property. Thus the property is
    not saved on per-user basis - but it is shared among all.

    Any ideas on why?

    /NeXTstep

    Handle, Jan 29, 2008