Pesky rollover error

Leo Meyer

Can some kind sould tell me why i am getting an error message on the
rollover links at the top of this page?:

http://www.jonimitchell.win-dns.com/musician/

It only happens in IE.

Strange. I opened the page in IE6 and got an error while loading. Error in
line 18, character I don't remember.
On reload the error doesn't occur any more.

Maybe this is not related to your problem. I checked styleswitcher_side.js
and have seen that you are doing something with cookies; maybe that's why
the initial error occurred.

For the other problem, I don't see anything wrong at first sight. Maybe an
overloading problem with google analytics that only appears in IE?

Leo