Petition Google for the removal of "Colonel Harlan Sanders"

spinoza1111

Please sign if you agree,
But I don't give a **** if nobody agrees with me

Google:

Whereas the account "Colonel Harlan Sanders" was created by an
anonymous poster strictly for the purpose of "trolling", where
"trolling" may be said to be anonymous abuse, we the undersigned ask
Google to remove this account.

Edward G. Nilges spinoza1111

Shao Miller

spinoza1111 said:
Please sign if you agree,
But I don't give a **** if nobody agrees with me

Google:

Whereas the account "Colonel Harlan Sanders" was created by an
anonymous poster strictly for the purpose of "trolling", where
"trolling" may be said to be anonymous abuse, we the undersigned ask
Google to remove this account.

Edward G. Nilges spinoza1111
spinoza1111, I most certainly and sincerely appreciate that you have
publicly criticized certain posts as being personal attacks; I agree
that it's important for posters to be tolerant of one another and to
engage in civil discussion. I am hopeful that such criticisms will be
met with open minds.

I am very sorry to read about a personal conflict between you and an
anonymous poster, which does associate in my mind as uncivil discussion.
I am hopeful that this conflict could be either dissolved or resolved.

From my humble perspective (may all judge as they will for what it's
worth to them), I expect that only certain conditions could lead to such
dissolution or resolution.

A condition that could potentially result in a dissolution might be to
ignore the poster's posts. The personal back-and-forth discussion does
associate in my mind with inflammation of a negative situation.

A condition that could potentially result in a resolution might be an
agreement between both parties, such as, "I will try not to aggravate
you and I will expect the same from you," in both directions.

The only petition I would feel comfortable signing would be a petition
towards civil discussion in this comp.lang.c Usenet forum. I do not
feel comfortable singling out an individual in the manner of your
petition, I am sorry to report.

One notion that I try to keep in mind for each person is "there is a
human, with potential behavioural compatibilities and incompatibilities
with other humans. They might have qualities which benefit the world in
some way, which I cannot judge on behalf of all. There might even be
humans that care about such a human, and I can recursively regard those
humans much the same."

I respectfully request that you and this anonymous poster either
dissolve or resolve the conflict, so that each of you might feel
comfortable. If neither of you choose or only one of you chooses this
direction, I will be sorry to continue to read about future conflict.

Please do accept my appreciation for some of your previous public
criticisms, spinoza1111. My personal frame of reference perceives good
intentions for them. I hope that you accept mine, in this post.

I most obviously do not attempt to speak on behalf of any other readers
here. This is a personal matter, and my personal response is certainly
free to be discarded where it has no value for a recipient. I have not
been judged in this forum to arbitrate or to serve any role for conflict
prevention; this is a humble attempt.

My apologies that I am unwilling to help in the manner you have sought,
spinoza1111.

To the anonymous poster with the apparent identity of a certain Master
of Fried Chicken Restaurants: Would you be so kind as to help to halt
this conflict, if you please? It really seems to be upsetting spinoza1111.

And to you, spinoza1111: You have expressed that you desire a halt to
this conflict. Would you be so kind as to attempt to avoid further
aggravation to this anonymous poster with whom you are engaged in this
conflict?

Please do take care, both of you.

Colonel Harlan Sanders

Please sign if you agree,
But I don't give a **** if nobody agrees with me

Google:

Whereas the account "Colonel Harlan Sanders" was created by an
anonymous poster strictly for the purpose of "trolling", where
"trolling" may be said to be anonymous abuse, we the undersigned ask
Google to remove this account.

Edward G. Nilges spinoza1111

Come on, you aren't really this stupid, are you?

Google doesn't give a shit about Usenet abuse, spam, trolls, or
anything else. That you imagine they will read your post here and take
action is quite quaint. Look at all the links to porno, Paypal scams,
Sportshoe and fake watch ads; all posted via Google accounts.

And more importantly, I don't post via Google. I don't use a Google
account at all.

Your invincible ignorance about how Usent works, for someone who has
beeen abusing it for 20 years, is quite an achievement.

And of course, you are the prime troll in this newsgroup. You fill it
day after day with off-topic and abusive posts. And even worse, your
poetry.

You recently threatened me, personally and apparently physically:
Therefore I will have to continue to confront this guy on my
own, up to and including threats of violence, threats of legal action
and foul language, and this situation may at any time go non-linear.

though of course I know this is just hot air.
(And "go non-linear"? Do you imagine you can give yourself a licence
to commit violence by saying that? Idiot.)

I am aware that my posts responding to some of your foolish and
offensive remarks may be annoying to others, so I limit them. I think
I post much less than 1% of the number, and certainly the verbiage,
than you do.

spinoza1111

spinoza1111, I most certainly and sincerely appreciate that you have
publicly criticized certain posts as being personal attacks; I agree
that it's important for posters to be tolerant of one another and to
engage in civil discussion.  I am hopeful that such criticisms will be
met with open minds.

I am very sorry to read about a personal conflict between you and an
anonymous poster, which does associate in my mind as uncivil discussion.
  I am hopeful that this conflict could be either dissolved or resolved..

 From my humble perspective (may all judge as they will for what it's
[...]

Let's blame the victim and feel all right. Shao, this even-handedness
is enabling.

I work as a teacher in a school. Modern thinking on school bullying
always takes the side of the victim, for it's been found that any
"even handedness" encourages and enables the bullies.

You came in here with decency and courtesy and you were attacked by a
person (Seebach) who padded his resume by volunteering to work on C99,
thereby seeming to attack Schildt from a position of authority. But we
have found that Seebach cannot code a single line without a bug and he
has boasted that he has taken NO computer science classes whatsoever
at any time.

Yet, while making numerous errors, he enabled a mass attack on the
reputation of a somewhat limited but competent computer author based
on a trivial list of errors. Seebach continues to implicitly ask for
charity and decency as an "ADD victim" while never extending this to
others.

There is NOTHING in my behavior even SLIGHTLY comparable to getting a
Google account solely for the purposes of anonymous abuse, nor to the
detailed speculations in that abuse as to my relations with my father
or personal situation. My conclusions about Seebach are germane to the
needs of this newsgroup because he is misleading people about C and
the usefulness of Schildt's work, and wasting our time. Whereas to try
to marshal mockery of my personal and financial situation in my second
career is actionable civil libel and COMPLETELY off topic.

And if you do not realize this, you, sir, are another useless
corporate enabler and you, sir, can go to hell.

spinoza1111

Come on, you aren't really this stupid, are you?

Google doesn't give a shit about Usenet abuse, spam, trolls, or
anything else. That you imagine they will read your post here and take
action is quite quaint. Look at all the links to porno, Paypal scams,
Sportshoe and fake watch ads; all posted via Google accounts.

The criminal scum and the dullest fool
Loves saying, "you are another"
He points to the degringolade as a rule
In order to silence the screams of his brother.
Not to add light to what's left of light
But to add shit to the pre-existent pile
And find confirmation of your fog and night
That is about it, the total of your wile.
Well, you're an asshole and a piece of shit
A proper troll, in the book of Lanier
That's about the sum total...that's it
That's you in a nutshell, 'tis you, I fear.
And if you **** with me physically
I'll kick your ass most joyfully.
And more importantly, I don't post via Google. I don't use a Google
account at all.

Your invincible ignorance about how Usent works, for someone who has
beeen abusing it for 20 years, is quite an achievement.

And of course, you are the prime troll in this newsgroup. You fill it
day after day with off-topic and abusive  posts. And even worse, your
poetry.

And even worse my poetry, my scorn
Which rolls right over your ignorance,
Leaving you all sad and so forlorn
You, the tough guy who does not dance.
My poems are "bad" for only one reason
And this is that you cannot write them
You're the killer ape in the ape's own season
Who screams and gibbers at art that mocks him.
You hope to be the rage of the latter age
And you're offended by contrary word
Up-ended by being a loser to the sage
And from one like me getting the bird.
But now you know that what I say is true
Ask me my name, my name is "**** you".
You recently threatened me, personally and apparently physically:

That is: if you're "Alan" or quertyuiop, then you may go berserk where
I live in meatspace and physically assault me, in which case, you're
going to get your ass kicked once you lay a hand on me. Learn to read.
though of course I know this is just hot air.
(And "go non-linear"? Do you imagine you can give yourself a licence
to commit violence by saying that? Idiot.)

I am aware that my posts responding to some of your foolish and
offensive remarks  may be annoying to others, so I limit them. I think
I post much less than 1% of the number, and certainly the verbiage,
than you do.

These "strong" and silent types who bay
At the moon of presumed pretension
Have to use words when they do say
What few thoughts they wish to bring to our attention.
But they are not Eliot's Apeneck Sweeney,
Who had to use words when he talked to you,
They write checks with their mouths so feebly
That their brains can never cash, boo hoo.
They seek to write at a "higher level"
They seek power over their fellow man
And eventually they lose it and turn to evil
To try to make us all their shit, understand
From Abu Ghraib to Gitmo they foul the sweet earth
With their importent howling rage and their utter dearth.

spinoza1111

[...]

Shao, if at this time it is technically impossible to remove Sanders,
then if you are concerned with the bullying in this ng, you need to
post a complaint to Sanders in public.

My behavior, which is the use of free speech to counter uncalled-for
personal attacks, is not germane. If necessary, I will post modern-
format sonnets in foul language in response to Sanders.

I'm asking you to see the difference between setting up an account to
attack individuals off-topic, and a brisk response to those attacks
for which I take full and non-anonymous responsibility.

There is an absence of mutually supportive behavior in this ng save
amongst people who show themselves willing to be reputation-killers:
the people who are unwilling to read email from their targets, like
Seebach, and the people who constantly claim to be "ignoring the
troll" whilst constantly calling the troll a troll in a way meant to
wound and to damage people professionally.

As Yeats said, the good lack all conviction while the worst are full
of passionate intensity.

You were recently nagged to death by Seebs to think as he does about
void pointers despite the fact that a few months ago, a real, working
developer of a significant C product came in here and said, "hi, I use
'em, they work, bye".

Now, Seebie's Mommy may wuv him. Guess what? I don't care, because
when I tried to spare this ng a flame war and sent him an email
requesting an offline discussion, he posted in public the statement
that he deleted that email unread. He clearly was unwilling to discuss
things like a man, so I proceeded to watch his posts and study his
code, to find that he was not only uneducated in computer science but
an incompetent coder and a wannabe.

I said so, under my name in a way that is fully traceable, taking
responsibility for every line I've written, ready to defend what I
have said by re-learning C, a language which Princeton thought me
competent in, since they had me teach new CS majors that language and
assist John Nash wrt C. I used foul language, because the real
foulness is deliberately destroying a professional reputation in
dulcet terms as Seebs does with Schildt. I used poetry, because the
ability to write original metrical and rhyming verse is guaranteed to
create Shock and Awe in the sort of techies who can only paste rock
lyrics.

And in so doing, I created well-attended and useful threads ABOUT THE
C LANGUAGE. I wrote code, I fixed code, and I read other people's
code. This drove the killer apes here wild, since one's not supposed
to be simultaneously literate, and a good coder.

When two kids say simultaneously "he started it", guess what. One of
them probably did. I am tired of having to kick ass here in self-
defense and in defense of others. I realize that the corporate world
runs on the management of what remains a brutal, twilight struggle
between killer apes. I think we can change that. We'd better.

Shao Miller

spinoza1111 said:
Let's blame the victim and feel all right. Shao, this even-handedness
is enabling.
No blame; but interactions with consequences. I don't know the
"Colonel's" frame of reference for why he or she or else produces the
posts they produce that upset you. Am I qualified to judge who is
victim and who is bully? Isn't the very best that I can do to post what
I posted?

Also, no feeling all right. It doesn't make me feel good to read
continued conflict.
I work as a teacher in a school. Modern thinking on school bullying
always takes the side of the victim, for it's been found that any
"even handedness" encourages and enables the bullies.
Well then perhaps you are more qualified than I to judge victim versus
bully. My request to both parties which you perceive as "even-handed"
might have been better off done without, if it further enables conflict.
Why don't we find out? Is it possible for a statistically minor
occurrence, here?
... ... ...
And if you do not realize this, you, sir, are another useless
corporate enabler and you, sir, can go to hell.
Before my response, this predicate on my person would have been
indeterminate. I will take that to mean that I would have been better
off without engaging the subject. :)

I think it's entirely reasonable to initially acknowledge your upset,
request acknowledgment from the other party, then suggest dissolution or
resolution of the conflict. If that initial sequence results in the
"Colonel" saying that you use words in your posts which cause an
electric shock, well then we've identified that there is negative
influence in both directions and can work with that. If the "Colonel"
says, "Ha ha ha, I don't care," well that would qualify as bullying in
my opinion. I'd suggest that we find out, but I think your response to
me is cause for me to stay outside of the matter from now on.

I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I apologize that you do
not agree with my strategy. It has worked for me historically, so the
Bayes over my shoulder advises not to give it up, despite the evidence
you've provided about bullying in modern school systems. I'll tell you
what: I happen to know an expert on bullying, I will ask them what they
advise. I should have done that first; for that, I apologize yet again.

Also, please kindly refrain from wishing me an ill fortune, especially
in public, where others might join in. I have wished the very opposite
for you (and continue to do so), so it is not reciprocal, and is
un-civil. I find it more likely that your positive influences for
change will be more effective without expressing such sentiments. May
those influences meet with success. :)

Please be assured that your previous response in this matter shall not
influence my judgment of any valuable C discussion you offer. Those
discussions have their own merits.

John Kelly

Also, please kindly refrain from wishing me an ill fortune, especially
in public, where others might join in. I have wished the very opposite
for you (and continue to do so), so it is not reciprocal, and is
un-civil.

Shao, some of these guys are nuts. Wacko. Netkooks. Whatever you want
to call them, they're crazy.

You can't reason with crazy people. It's just a big waste of time. And
that's what they like to do, is WASTE YOUR TIME.

Rob Kendrick

And even worse my poetry, my scorn

<snip Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One
Midsummer Morning>

You know, these conversations might have some value if you responded to
people pointing out you're wrong, rather than filling the group with
dreadful poetry that everybody just skips over.

B.

spinoza1111

<snip Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One
Midsummer Morning>

You know, these conversations might have some value if you responded to
people pointing out you're wrong, rather than filling the group with
dreadful poetry that everybody just skips over.

But Robbie baby... Harlan doesn't "point out I'm wrong". He has
created an account solely to call me a bad person without even knowing
me, which is an evil and stupid thing to do.

Don't you dare confuse technical correction with personal criticism,
asshole. That was long ago identified as a leading killer of effective
technical discussion. The problem being that the regs here are so very
unqualified (Seebs without computer science education, Heathfield a
Sams hack, Keith a corporate drone) that they regularly run out of
meaningful, scientific technical arguments, and at this point, they
start bullying people.

Furthermore, and as to the poetry
Hmm, let us see,
If you skip over it, how do you know it is dreadful?
It would seem to me that of shit you are full.

The real problem when I reply in verse
Is that I demonstrate that I am better: you are worse
It bugs you that if you dared reply
Using original po-et-try,
Your efforts would expose your ill-lit-rass-ee,
So at best you cut and paste rock minstrelsy.

All poetry is a mean and nasty trick played on dullards and fools
To them, it's just tricks that breaks their grey rules
It ain't fair to you, it ain't swell
It's like shootin little fishies in a big old barr-ell.

spinoza1111

<snip Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One
Midsummer Morning>

You know, these conversations might have some value if you responded to
people pointing out you're wrong, rather than filling the group with
dreadful poetry that everybody just skips over.

B.

Oh yeah, edit subject
How very clever to change it
What a moron and what a reject
To think that stunt doth cleverness, project.

spinoza1111

http://open-dictionary.com/Nilgewater

I'd like to see the word "nilgewater" used more often.

It's raining Nilge Water
To many it tastes like piss
Others love this golden shower
They say, what nectar is this.
They might be few and far between
But they are smarter than the mean
And their respect is what counts
Not the worship of you cunts.

spinoza1111

spinoza1111wrote:

No blame; but interactions with consequences.  I don't know the
"Colonel's" frame of reference for why he or she or else produces the
posts they produce that upset you.  Am I qualified to judge who is
victim and who is bully?  Isn't the very best that I can do to post what
I posted?

Shao, it's obvious he's a bully. Had you exercised such suspended
judgement on Hitler (yeah, Hitler: Mike Godwin is a limited man with
whom I have served on an online panel), then you would have been
responsible for Hitler's rise.
Also, no feeling all right.  It doesn't make me feel good to read
continued conflict.

It is confined to a few threads.
Well then perhaps you are more qualified than I to judge victim versus
bully.  My request to both parties which you perceive as "even-handed"
might have been better off done without, if it further enables conflict.
  Why don't we find out?  Is it possible for a statistically minor
occurrence, here?

Well, I've been around for ten years, and NOTHING EVER CHANGES.
Before my response, this predicate on my person would have been
indeterminate.  I will take that to mean that I would have been better
off without engaging the subject. :)

I think it's entirely reasonable to initially acknowledge your upset,
request acknowledgment from the other party, then suggest dissolution or
resolution of the conflict.  If that initial sequence results in the
"Colonel" saying that you use words in your posts which cause an
electric shock, well then we've identified that there is negative
influence in both directions and can work with that.  If the "Colonel"
says, "Ha ha ha, I don't care," well that would qualify as bullying in
my opinion.  I'd suggest that we find out, but I think your response to
me is cause for me to stay outside of the matter from now on.

Have you not noticed this is a tough neighborhood? I am for one sick
to death of people hiding their feelings save hatred and out of
control anger. "You, sir, can go to hell", meant conditionally, is
that rare text here, controlled anger to try to get you to see how the
bullies have ruined this ng.
I apologize for not meeting your expectations.  I apologize that you do
not agree with my strategy.  It has worked for me historically, so the
Bayes over my shoulder advises not to give it up, despite the evidence
you've provided about bullying in modern school systems.  I'll tell you
what: I happen to know an expert on bullying, I will ask them what they
advise.  I should have done that first; for that, I apologize yet again..

Also, please kindly refrain from wishing me an ill fortune, especially
in public, where others might join in.  I have wished the very opposite
for you (and continue to do so), so it is not reciprocal, and is
un-civil.  I find it more likely that your positive influences for
change will be more effective without expressing such sentiments.  May
those influences meet with success. :)
All the best as long as you do not enable the bullies, Shao. You have
the technical chops I lack to become a thought leader here, but to do
so, you need to confront the bullies.

spinoza1111

Shao, it's obvious he's a bully. Had you exercised such suspended
judgement on Hitler (yeah, Hitler: Mike Godwin is a limited man with
whom I have served on an online panel), then you would have been
responsible for Hitler's rise.

It is confined to a few threads.

Well, I've been around for ten years, and NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

Have you not noticed this is a tough neighborhood? I am for one sick
to death of people hiding their feelings save hatred and out of
control anger. "You, sir, can go to hell", meant conditionally, is
that rare text here, controlled anger to try to get you to see how the
bullies have ruined this ng.

All the best as long as you do not enable the bullies, Shao. You have
the technical chops I lack to become a thought leader here, but to do
so, you need to confront the bullies.

Shao, please check

http://groups.google.com.hk/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=ULwocw4AAABHj7VgGAGDKYKqEsAl2NK_

"Colonel Harlan Sanders" has posted 122 times since the account was
created in Sep 2009. Each post is some sort of attack on me. This
behavior constitutes Internet stalking and it is illegal in many
communities.

Now, please go and ask him to desist...or you can indeed go to hell. I
mean it. You're part of the solution or part of the problem.