Date: 5 Jan 2004 02:00:56 -0800
From: Han Holl <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ruby
Subject: PGConnGroup not available

Hello,

I would like to have a look at Ara Howard's PGConnGroup, but the server
eli.fsl.noaa.gov seems to be down permanently. There doesn't seem to be a
kind of cache available of everything that's been posted on RAA.

What do I do now ?

Cheers,

Han Holl

i can get this to you offline. i don't have web space for my code at the
moment - but i'm working on a new one. until then, feel free to contact me
directly and i'll send you a tar ball.

cheers.

-a
--

ATTN: please update your address books with address below!

| PHONE :: 303.497.6469
| STP :: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/stp/
| NGDC :: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/
| NESDIS :: http://www.nesdis.noaa.gov/
| NOAA :: http://www.noaa.gov/
| US DOC :: http://www.commerce.gov/
|
| The difference between art and science is that science is what we
| understand well enough to explain to a computer.
| Art is everything else.
| -- Donald Knuth, "Discover"
|
| /bin/sh -c 'for l in ruby perl;do $l -e "print \"\x3a\x2d\x29\x0a\"";done'

Han Holl

Ara.T.Howard said:
i can get this to you offline. i don't have web space for my code at the
moment - but i'm working on a new one. until then, feel free to contact me
directly and i'll send you a tar ball.
Hi Ara,

Thanks for the archive.

I tried to contact you offline, but got a bounce
140.172.175.99 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Invalid recipient <[email protected]>
Giving up.

I thought you'd like to know, and I can think of no other way to let you
know but through this list. My apologies to the list -- it's clearly off topic.

Cheers,

Han Holl