phantom hyperlink

Eboka

Dear list,

Please see http://www.ibogaine.org/whatsnew.html

If you scroll down to the WHATS NEW section, there are three items. The first
(incident report) and the third (patents) have a phantom hyperlink that extends
beyond the end of the text.

This is evident in IE 5 but not netscape 4.

Any assistance appreciated. Thanks.

Howard

Dennis M. Marks

Eboka said:
Dear list,

Please see http://www.ibogaine.org/whatsnew.html

If you scroll down to the WHATS NEW section, there are three items. The first
(incident report) and the third (patents) have a phantom hyperlink that
extends
beyond the end of the text.

This is evident in IE 5 but not netscape 4.

Any assistance appreciated. Thanks.

Howard

I cut the html down to:

<head>
</head>
<b>Whether you are an ibogaine provider wishing to report a medical
event or a patient with a grievance</b> just go to the <a
file your online report.

and still see the problem in Netscape. If you expand the page so that
it fits entirely on one line the problem goes away. I have no solution.
Maybe it is a Netscape bug.

Eboka

From: "Dennis M. Marks" (e-mail address removed)
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 2004 3:35 PM

I cut the html down to:

<head>
</head>

Whether you are an ibogaine provider wishing to report a medical
event or a patient with a grievance just go to the <a
href="xxxxx">Ibogaine Incident/Grievance Report Form and
file your online report.

and still see the problem in Netscape. If you expand the page so that
it fits entirely on one line the problem goes away. I have no solution.
Maybe it is a Netscape bug.

Dennis,

Thanks for your response. The situation is the same in IE. If the page is
expanded so the link does not carry over to a second line, then it appears the
problem is resolved.

Howard