Phase one is complete

Richard

www.somestuff.batcave.net

My idea has finally taken shape.
Ok, I know it doesn't validate yet so let's not play that game.
I'm just showing off that with a little work, I can accomplish my goal.

At least in this method, no images are loaded with the page.
So loading time is not a factor as has been the case in the past.

Using firefox though, you get a flicker effect when you mouseover a link.
Probably an error somewhere that may be cleared after I clean it up.

No duende, I am not removing your prescious eye thing without absolute proof
of ownership.

Leif K-Brooks

Richard said:
No duende, I am not removing your prescious eye thing without absolute proof
of ownership.

If Duende doesn't own it, you're stealing it from someone else, RtS.

Hywel Jenkins

www.somestuff.batcave.net

My idea has finally taken shape.
Ok, I know it doesn't validate yet so let's not play that game.
I'm just showing off that with a little work, I can accomplish my goal.

That's phase one? If it's taken you this long to get this far you're
never going to finish your crazy idea, RtS. Why don't you just piss off
and come back when it's done?

Oli Filth

Richard said:
www.somestuff.batcave.net

My idea has finally taken shape.
Ok, I know it doesn't validate yet so let's not play that game.
I'm just showing off that with a little work, I can accomplish my goal.

At least in this method, no images are loaded with the page.
So loading time is not a factor as has been the case in the past.

Using firefox though, you get a flicker effect when you mouseover a link.
Probably an error somewhere that may be cleared after I clean it up.

No duende, I am not removing your prescious eye thing without absolute proof
of ownership.

I believe we've been through this before. If you take all of the stuff
out of your page that isn't copied from Dynamic Drive (or superficially
altered), you're left with 30 lines of HTML. What's more it doesn't
validate (as you know), and works all crappy in FF, *and* there's stolen
content. Great.

Why do you continue to you inform us of your "progress" by posting this
shit in the NG? Do you actually get a kick out of looking like a dickhead?

RobM

Richard said:
www.somestuff.batcave.net

My idea has finally taken shape.
Ok, I know it doesn't validate yet so let's not play that game.
I'm just showing off that with a little work, I can accomplish my goal.

Shame about the horizontal scroll bar (when resize the browser page
slightly)(in opera)

RobM

Wÿrm

Yeah I know. I just love to piss him off. He's so S-M-R-T.

I wonder if you have managed to spell out loud ToS of batcave. You are
currently violaing their ToS (9g. and 13.) you have agreed on, so maybe they
should drop your account.

Wÿrm

I wonder if you have managed to spell out loud ToS of batcave. You are
currently violaing
*violating

their ToS (9g. and 13.) you have agreed on, so maybe they
should drop your account.

Fat Sam

Oli said:
I believe we've been through this before. If you take all of the stuff
out of your page that isn't copied from Dynamic Drive (or
superficially altered), you're left with 30 lines of HTML. What's
more it doesn't validate (as you know), and works all crappy in FF,
*and* there's stolen content. Great.

Why do you continue to you inform us of your "progress" by posting
this shit in the NG? Do you actually get a kick out of looking like a
dickhead?

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.....A quick google groups
search reveals him to be the same troll, Richard Bullis who has been
bitch-slapped in just about every usenet newsgroup that exists over the past
5 or 6 years.....So much so that he mow appears to have several of his own
newsgroups, listed below....
nntp://alt.dimwit.richard-bullis
nntp://alt.pedophile.richard-bullis
nntp://free.pedophile.richard-bullis.quack.quack.quack
nntp://free.stupid.richard-bullis.from-life

CarolW.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.....A quick google groups
search reveals him to be the same troll, Richard Bullis who has been
bitch-slapped in just about every usenet newsgroup that exists over the past
5 or 6 years.....
[snip]

So, using the above info, it has only taken him 5 to 6 years to get to
Phase 1 of his site. Pretty sad when, according to his own posts,
pretty much none of it is his own contents and he can't still figure
it out.

It's been in Phase 1 for how long now according to him? At this rate,
it will be 2018 before it hits Phase 3 [near completion]. Slightly
longer if he attempts to present something original and not 'lifted'
from other sites.

So, this one page may be near completion by 2023?

Carol

Richard

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.....A quick google groups
search reveals him to be the same troll, Richard Bullis who has been
bitch-slapped in just about every usenet newsgroup that exists over the
past
5 or 6 years.....So much so that he mow appears to have several of his
own

Thank you for the unwanted "bitch slapping".
If you'll kindly note, those newsgroups are barely active, and not even
carried by many news services.
I'll have you know, mister wonderful, that it was THIS "kook of the century"
who ousted "Just Taylor", perhaps from usenet entirely.
JT is/was by far one of usenet's biggest witch hunting bastards there is.
And where are all of his little band of merry men followers?
Gone.
You should also tell people to look up "rtsfaq" in ther favorite search
engine for some really good laughs.

Who are you?
Would you be so willing to post such information about others knowing they
would know who you are and where you live?
Would you like to become the butt end of a joke simply because some asshole
decided to tag you as a pedophile?
All of a sudden, it ain't so funny any more is it?

Want to see how "Just taylor" treats others like me in usenet?
www.lart.com
If he wants, he'll dig up enough dirt on you and make you his next victim.
And if he can't find it, he'll create it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, I have not posted in "about every
newsgroup there is".

As I always challenge, got any proof to back your claims with? Post it or
shut up.

Richard

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.....A quick google groups
search reveals him to be the same troll, Richard Bullis who has been
bitch-slapped in just about every usenet newsgroup that exists over the
past
5 or 6 years.....So much so that he mow appears to have several of his
own
newsgroups, listed below....
nntp://alt.dimwit.richard-bullis
nntp://alt.pedophile.richard-bullis
nntp://free.pedophile.richard-bullis.quack.quack.quack
nntp://free.stupid.richard-bullis.from-life

BTW, asshole.

(e-mail address removed)

Enjoy the spam.

Richard

I wonder if you have managed to spell out loud ToS of batcave. You are
currently violaing their ToS (9g. and 13.) you have agreed on, so maybe
they
should drop your account.

We shall find out. I just posted this question to their forum.

rf

Richard said:
We shall find out. I just posted this question to their forum.

From said post:

<quote>
On this page I feature an image which includes a "Square eye".
A certain person "claims" he owns the copyright to it and is demanding I
remove the image.
</quote>

Please point out where Duende claimed copyright over square eyes.

He did not. He claimed that the original image you stole from his site is
owned by him. He did not say that the poor quality one you have manage to
create was owned by him.

Please point out where Duende demanded you remove *your* image. He did not.
He demanded you remove *his* image.

You once again fail miserably to understand anything at all about copyright
law.

I notice you shrewdly fail to mention alt.html so the participants of the
batcave forum can gain first hand knowledge of your stupidity. Here, let me
help you out <tinkers/>.

Richard

I wonder if you have managed to spell out loud ToS of batcave. You are
currently violaing their ToS (9g. and 13.) you have agreed on, so maybe
they
should drop your account.

What gives you the right to speak for their terms of service and creating
said policies?
Tangible proof can come in other forms outside of registration with the
copyright office.

Now taking the cite you posted so cleverly, we can take this thing a step
ahead.
I did the work on the image I posted to my site, therefor, as the creator, I
hold the copyright to the entire image.

What have you got to say now smart boy?

tm

Oli Filth said:
I believe we've been through this before. If you take all of the stuff
out of your page that isn't copied from Dynamic Drive (or superficially
altered), you're left with 30 lines of HTML. What's more it doesn't
validate (as you know), and works all crappy in FF, *and* there's stolen
content. Great.

Why do you continue to you inform us of your "progress" by posting this
shit in the NG? Do you actually get a kick out of looking like a dickhead?

heh. You are new to usenet?

Duende

While sitting in a puddle rf scribbled in the mud:
Here, let me
help you out <tinkers/>.

You badboy.<grin>
Remember what shows up via a Google next time you tinker.