    documented code examples. The stuff that you download from
    www.phidgets.com is pretty rough and hardly commented.

    Thanks.

    DaVinci, Apr 12, 2005

  2. DaVinci

    Phlip Guest

    Phlip, Apr 12, 2005

  3. DaVinci

    DaVinci Guest

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 04:17:49 GMT, "Phlip" <> wrote:

    >What's wrong with the Forums link on that page?

    Tried that already - thats why I am here.

    >Post questions to the narrowest newsgroup, for best results. This one
    >discusses the C++ language itself.

    I am discussing the C++ language itself as to how it is used in
    controlling phidgets.

    My post is a simple request for any help from someone using C++ in
    this manner. No need for a backlash.

    DaVinci, Apr 12, 2005
  4. DaVinci

    Phlip Guest

    DaVinci wrote:

    > Phlip wrote:
    >
    > >What's wrong with the Forums link on that page?

    > Tried that already - thats why I am here.

    What was wrong with it?

    > >Post questions to the narrowest newsgroup, for best results. This one
    > >discusses the C++ language itself.

    > I am discussing the C++ language itself as to how it is used in
    > controlling phidgets.
    >
    > My post is a simple request for any help from someone using C++ in
    > this manner. No need for a backlash.

    I reminded you the odds that forum knows an answer are much higher. If you
    would like a backlash, there are those on this newsgroup who will say that
    much less politely.

    Newsgroups work (for free) by attracting regulars who can answer questions
    about one topic. If you ask what kind of steno chair to sit in while typing
    C++, and if we answer freely, the regulars who don't know about steno chairs
    will get bored and leave.

    --
    Phlip

    Phlip, Apr 12, 2005