Philadelphia area XML user group

info

This is to announce the inaugural meeting of the Philadelphia XML Users
Group.

If you're in the Philadelphia area, and you have an interest in XML and
related standards in publishing, you're invited to join us. Our initial
meeting will be hosted by Elsevier, in the Curtis Center on
Independence Mall in Philadelphia. A map and directions can be found at
our website: http://www.xmlphilly.org/calendar.htm

"The Value of an XML User Group"

Our speaker for the first meeting will be Betty Harvey, founder and
long-standing director of the Washington DC XML User Group. She will
visit to share her perspectives on what makes an XML user group
successful.

Following her presentation, we'll draw on her experiences and our
collective opinions to discuss what we want our user group to be. We'll
also need speakers for future meetings.

If you're interested in attending, please sign up at
http://www.xmlphilly.org/signup.asp so that building security is
expecting you and so that we have enough refreshments. (If you're not
sure you can attend, sign up anyway and we'll keep you informed of
future meetings.)

We look forward to seeing you there!

Visit our website at http://www.xmlphilly.org
Email to: (e-mail address removed)