Philadelphia area XML user group

Discussion in 'XML' started by info@xmlphilly.org, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. Guest

    This is to announce the inaugural meeting of the Philadelphia XML Users
    Group.

    If you're in the Philadelphia area, and you have an interest in XML and
    related standards in publishing, you're invited to join us. Our initial
    meeting will be hosted by Elsevier, in the Curtis Center on
    Independence Mall in Philadelphia. A map and directions can be found at
    our website: http://www.xmlphilly.org/calendar.htm

    "The Value of an XML User Group"

    Our speaker for the first meeting will be Betty Harvey, founder and
    long-standing director of the Washington DC XML User Group. She will
    visit to share her perspectives on what makes an XML user group
    successful.

    Following her presentation, we'll draw on her experiences and our
    collective opinions to discuss what we want our user group to be. We'll
    also need speakers for future meetings.

    If you're interested in attending, please sign up at
    http://www.xmlphilly.org/signup.asp so that building security is
    expecting you and so that we have enough refreshments. (If you're not
    sure you can attend, sign up anyway and we'll keep you informed of
    future meetings.)

    We look forward to seeing you there!

    Visit our website at http://www.xmlphilly.org
    Email to: