    I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive signals
    (inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone number?

    is it possible?
    kron, Jan 27, 2007

  2. kron

    Ian Collins Guest

    kron wrote:
    > I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive signals
    > (inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone number?
    >
    > is it possible?

    Maybe, what's your C++ language question?

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Jan 27, 2007

  3. kron

    kron Guest

    "Ian Collins" <> wrote in message
    > kron wrote:
    >> I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive
    >> signals
    >> (inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone number?
    >>
    >> is it possible?
    >>

    > Maybe, what's your C++ language question?

    RE: what is plan to do it with C++?
    kron, Jan 27, 2007
  4. On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:09:04 +0100, "kron" <> wrote:

    >"Ian Collins" <> wrote in message
    >> kron wrote:
    >>> I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive
    >>> signals
    >>> (inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone number?
    >>>
    >>> is it possible?
    >>>

    >> Maybe, what's your C++ language question?
    >>

    >RE: what is plan to do it with C++?

    1. Write requirements
    2. Design program
    3. Write program (presumably in C++)
    4. Test program
    5. Deploy program.

    -dr
    Dave Rahardja, Jan 27, 2007
  5. kron

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    kron wrote:

    > "Ian Collins" <> wrote in message
    >> kron wrote:
    >>> I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive
    >>> signals (inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone
    >>> number?
    >>>
    >>> is it possible?
    >>>

    >> Maybe, what's your C++ language question?
    >>

    > RE: what is plan to do it with C++?

    The C++ language standard doesn't define "VOIP phone number",
    "connect/receive signals" or "web server", so I'm afraid you have to resort
    to system-specific libraries. However, those are not subject of this
    newsgroup, so you have to ask your question in a newsgroup about
    programming for your target system. For some suggestions about where to
    post, have a look at FAQ 5.9.
    Rolf Magnus, Jan 27, 2007