phone application to web

kron

I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive signals
(inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone number?

is it possible?

Ian Collins

kron said:
I wish call VOIP phone number (know this part) and connect/receive signals
(inser/show data from database) from web server over VOP phone number?

is it possible?
Maybe, what's your C++ language question?

Dave Rahardja

RE: what is plan to do it with C++?

1. Write requirements
2. Design program
3. Write program (presumably in C++)
4. Test program
5. Deploy program.

-dr

Rolf Magnus

kron said:
RE: what is plan to do it with C++?

The C++ language standard doesn't define "VOIP phone number",
"connect/receive signals" or "web server", so I'm afraid you have to resort
to system-specific libraries. However, those are not subject of this
newsgroup, so you have to ask your question in a newsgroup about
programming for your target system. For some suggestions about where to
post, have a look at FAQ 5.9.