phone dialler link

Orson

Is there any way I can code a link to a dialler? What I would like to do is
have the user click on a phone number, or a button alongside it, and have
that activate a dialler, just the way clicking on an email address activates
the mail app.

Adrienne

Is there any way I can code a link to a dialler? What I would like to
do is have the user click on a phone number, or a button alongside it,
and have that activate a dialler, just the way clicking on an email
address activates the mail app.

It would require something on the client side, have a look at
http://www.dialpad.com , they are probably doing something like you want to
do.

David Dorward

Orson said:
Is there any way I can code a link to a dialler? What I would like to do
is have the user click on a phone number, or a button alongside it, and
have that activate a dialler, just the way clicking on an email address
activates the mail app.

.... but good luck finding software that actually supports it.