    have the user click on a phone number, or a button alongside it, and have
    that activate a dialler, just the way clicking on an email address activates
    the mail app.
    Orson, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Orson

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Orson" <>
    writing in news:bn1spo$aef$:

    > Is there any way I can code a link to a dialler? What I would like to
    > do is have the user click on a phone number, or a button alongside it,
    > and have that activate a dialler, just the way clicking on an email
    > address activates the mail app.

    It would require something on the client side, have a look at
    http://www.dialpad.com , they are probably doing something like you want to
    do.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.arbpen.com
    Adrienne, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Orson wrote:

    > Is there any way I can code a link to a dialler? What I would like to do
    > is have the user click on a phone number, or a button alongside it, and
    > have that activate a dialler, just the way clicking on an email address
    > activates the mail app.

    .... but good luck finding software that actually supports it.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Oct 21, 2003