Phone verified Accounts for Craigslist

sap8ojqnsd3dexvm28l1

Phone verified Accounts for Craigslist

Do You need craigslist verified accounts?We got them for 1.75 an
account with a min order of 10.
All phone verified accounts from us are done with gmail --we can
forward to another email and even set up vacation responder if you
desire.
accounts are created with an individual proxy
We guarentee our work so if an account does not work after deliver we
will replace it with another.
We except paypal and epassporte.

For a 1 free account to verify we are for real email us at
(e-mail address removed) and tell us where to send your free account.
We also offer a 1 hour trainging class to teach you how to create your
own accounts for free...cost of class is $250
we teach you one on one through instant Messenger
Thanks
Amanda

nlm4cl

Phone verified  Accounts for Craigslist

Do You need craigslist verified accounts?We got them for  1.75 an
account with a min order of 10.
All phone verified accounts from us are done with gmail --we can
forward to another email and even set up vacation responder if you
desire.
accounts are created with an individual proxy
We guarentee our work so if an account does not work after deliver we
will replace it with another.
We except paypal and epassporte.

For a 1 free account to verify we are for real email us at
(e-mail address removed) and tell us where to send your free account.
We also offer a 1 hour trainging class to teach you how to create your
own accounts for free...cost of class is $250
we teach you one on one through instant Messenger
Thanks
Amanda

Hey My name is John, Im realy interested in buying 200 accounts email
me at (e-mail address removed) or call me at 301-760-0703, Thank you.

bojo

Phone verified  Accounts for Craigslist

Do You need craigslist verified accounts?We got them for  1.75 an
account with a min order of 10.
All phone verified accounts from us are done with gmail --we can
forward to another email and even set up vacation responder if you
desire.
accounts are created with an individual proxy
We guarentee our work so if an account does not work after deliver we
will replace it with another.
We except paypal and epassporte.

For a 1 free account to verify we are for real email us at
(e-mail address removed) and tell us where to send your free account.
We also offer a 1 hour trainging class to teach you how to create your
own accounts for free...cost of class is $250
we teach you one on one through instant Messenger
Thanks
Amanda

interested in 200 accounts how long will it take u 2 deliver