Photo Album

Ben Cartwright

I'd like to create an ASP.NET-based photo album. Rather than creating a
bunch of HTML pages as in a typical photo album, I'd like to leverage the
dynamic capabilities of ASP.NET.

Any suggestions for getting started, samples, or articles would be greatly
apprecated... I'm particularly interested in knowing which controls to use
to display the thumbnails and full-sized graphics, and how to display the
full-sized graphic when a thumbnail is clicked.

Thanks.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Ben,

While you're looking at features, you might want to see how this $25
commercial product does it:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=1893&tabindex=2"Ben Cartwright" <[email protected]> wrote in messageI'd like to create an ASP.NET-based photo album. Rather than creating a> bunch of HTML pages as in a typical photo album, I'd like to leverage the> dynamic capabilities of ASP.NET.>> Any suggestions for getting started, samples, or articles would be greatly> apprecated... I'm particularly interested in knowing which controls to use> to display the thumbnails and full-sized graphics, and how to display the> full-sized graphic when a thumbnail is clicked.>> Thanks.>>