Photo Control for editing and uploading

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by xxnonexspamxnonexx@tampascanner.info, Sep 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am looking to locate a control or controls to use on a web site

    Upload and naming of photos:

    1) When uploading in an image I can pass a name like a case # to the control so
    that the image(s) are uploaded with say case#_1.jpg, case#_2.jpg, or something
    along case#_front.jpg, case#_rear.jpg, case#_con1.jpg etc... regardless of what
    they may be named on the source system (user) system they are renamed and
    uploaded to a set naming convention.

    2) Read EXIF data to EMBOSS VISBILY ON THE IMAGE date and time or just time, or
    just date onto the image (I am finding it more and more difficult to find
    digital cams that are in the 4-6MP range with date AND time, most will do date,
    but not time, but store it in the EXIF). This should be a check box to add and
    then a position control to get it where the display needs to be.

    Editing/Display of pictures

    1) Zoom control like: http://www.dart.com/powerweb/zoom.asp

    2) Panning control ala google maps etc.

    3) Ability to use a small set of simple tools to draw on the pictures to
    highlight specific areas. This is done manually on real photos with sharpies
    now. A Predefined arrow that can be used to place on the photo at selectable
    angles would be good.

    I looked at a few, but none seem to meet my exact needs, except the zoom control
    listed above, for zooming any way.

    Suggestions on controls, please.

    Thanks!

    ----
    Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
    http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info
    http://www.trunker.info - Trunker support

    , Sep 3, 2006