photo from webcam in db

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by niklas, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. niklas

    niklas Guest

    Hello everybody. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask
    this question, but maybe someone can put me in the right
    direction anyway.

    What I need to know is how to have a camera take photos
    when given a signal/event and save the name of the image in
    a database.

    I don't know which camera/webcam could save the image on
    a hard disk in a low resolution (suitable for web pubblishing,
    let's say 300x200 pixels) and trigger an event to add the image's
    name in a database.

    Please give me a hand.

    Niklas

    niklas, Jun 15, 2004