Photo Gallery Code help

gkn

I'm not sure if this is the right group to post in. If it is not,
please let me know where I should be posting.

I have been looking all over the internet for free javascript code for
a photo gallery that has the following features. Do you know where I
can find this?

1. Allows you to use different size photos
2. lets you put a few lines of text under the photo
3. Has navigation arrows (left and right)

Any direction would be much appreciated!

Giselle
Austin, TX

shimmyshack

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/