Photo gallery software

Jumping Arne

I've searching for some software that would allow me to present my photos on
the web (I'm not interested a software that generates static pages that I
upload) and there are quite a few, see for example
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_photo_gallery_software>, but I
haven't managed to find one that I like - Gallery 2 is close.

So I've started to see if there is one that is based python (PHP isn't really
"my language") but when I search on Google almost the only thing I find are
photo galleries of snakes (to be honest I didn't know that people were *that*
interested in pythons).

Do any anyone know if there exists photo gallery software written in Python?

I've found
<http://www.amk.ca/python/code/gallery>
<http://www.developer.com/lang/other/article.php/3734416>