Photo Gallery

Kathryn

Hey all,
I'm making a website, but i need a photo gallery, like at the top of
the page there are thumbnails of the pictures and when they are
clicked a bigger picture loads beneath the line of thumbnails. If you
ever used frontpage you might know what i'm talking about. Also when
the thumbnails are cliked beneath the larger pictures, the name and
description pops up.

I will want to add photos in later aswell, so a scroll bar at the top
would be good.

Can anyone help me?
I don't know anything bout Javascript. Sorry!!
Thanks in advance
Kathryn