php or asp

Discussion in 'HTML' started by arlinda.yoney@booomail.com, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 29, 2005

  2. oeb Guest

    wrote:
    > Witch is the best programing language for dynamic websites?
    >

    > Best regards,
    >
    > http://www.poweroversoftware.com

    That depends on many things, such as what platform you are working off,
    personal prefrence etc. Personally I use PHP, but then again my servers
    are run off linux so ASP.net is not really an option.

    For more info
    http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/hull_asp.html
    http://www.phpbuddy.com/sub_articles.php?other_articles=9
    http://marty.anstey.ca/programming/php_asp.html
    http://forums.asp.net/490327/ShowPost.aspx

    As you can see there are some vastly diffrent opinions out there.

    oeb

    oeb, Nov 29, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > Witch is the best programing language for dynamic websites?

    Sort of like asking which is better, a kick in the crotch or a heart attack.

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 29, 2005
  4. mbstevens Guest

    mbstevens, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Disco Octopus, Nov 29, 2005
  6. said:

    > Witch is the best programing language for dynamic websites?

    Depends on the server you are working on.

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Nov 30, 2005
  7. Leif K-Brooks <> said:

    > Sort of like asking which is better, a kick in the crotch or a
    > heart attack.

    I am going for the heart attack. I have been kicked in the crotch
    before...

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Nov 30, 2005
  8. Disco Octopus, Dec 1, 2005
  9. Disco Octopus wrote:

    > wrote:
    >

    >> Witch is the best programing language for dynamic websites

    > No its not ;)

    Best for spells!

    --
    Take care,