php or asp

oeb

Witch is the best programing language for dynamic websites?

Best regards,
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.poweroversoftware.com

That depends on many things, such as what platform you are working off,
personal prefrence etc. Personally I use PHP, but then again my servers
are run off linux so ASP.net is not really an option.

For more info
http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/hull_asp.html
http://www.phpbuddy.com/sub_articles.php?other_articles=9
http://marty.anstey.ca/programming/php_asp.html
http://forums.asp.net/490327/ShowPost.aspx

As you can see there are some vastly diffrent opinions out there.

oeb

Disco Octopus

Witch is the best programing language for dynamic websites?

Best regards,
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.poweroversoftware.com

Are you only options PHP or ASP? If I had more of a choice, I would go for
Uniface. Less coding, supports more databases, supports more operating
systems, faster to build apps, extremely scalable by nature.

Travis Newbury

Leif K-Brooks said:
Sort of like asking which is better, a kick in the crotch or a
heart attack.

I am going for the heart attack. I have been kicked in the crotch
before...