PHP SOAP client: PHP5 or NuSOAP?

bruce_phipps

I'm looking to write a PHP SOAP client to access my Java web services.
Looks like I can use PHP 4 + NuSOAP or
PHP5 seems to have SOAP support built-in.

Any recommendations here?
Thanx,
Bruce

IchBin

I'm looking to write a PHP SOAP client to access my Java web services.
Looks like I can use PHP 4 + NuSOAP or
PHP5 seems to have SOAP support built-in.

Any recommendations here?
Thanx,
Bruce

I would try version 5. I have not been able to get the java interface to
work in PHP 5 but then I am using version 5.2.0dev version. Have you
looked at the PEAR Soap modules?

pear/SOAP - 'SOAP Client/Server for PHP'
pear/SOAP_Interop - 'SOAP Interop Test Application'

Thanks in Advance...

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

IchBin

IchBin said:
I would try version 5. I have not been able to get the java interface to
work in PHP 5 but then I am using version 5.2.0dev version. Have you
looked at the PEAR Soap modules?

pear/SOAP - 'SOAP Client/Server for PHP'
pear/SOAP_Interop - 'SOAP Interop Test Application'

Two nice links:

Create a WebService with PEAR::SOAP
http://www.sephiroth.it/tutorials/flashPHP/WebServicePEAR

The PEAR::SOAP Implementation