PhySci.codes pages are broken

SadRed

Home page http://www.physci.org/codes/ and its sub-pages are broken
at JSP codes execution. Like this:
<quote>
New! <%= pglink.getLink("", "source", PageLinks.LINKS) %> of the Java
API version 1.4.2. All of it! The source of every class in the src.zip
file, each presented as formatted, line numbered, web-pages.
PhySci.codes programming examples

Another new addition is the quick and handy <%= pglink.getLink("",
"links", PageLinks.LINKS).toLowerCase() %> page that provides links to
the Sun JavaDocs for both the class and it's package.
--snip--
</quote>

Andrew Thompson

SadRed said:
Home page http://www.physci.org/codes/ and its sub-pages are broken
at JSP codes execution. Like this:

Yeah.. my apologies about that. I am slowly transforming
the original site from mostly JSP based, to a pure HTML and
DHTML site built with Ant, with (eventually) servlets for the
stuff that truly needs a Java enabled server.

That process is prgoressing rather slowly due to a lack of
time, effort and motivation. A lot of the resources of the
original PhySci site are still effectively off-line.

I might be able to find some time/motivation to revisit it
over the coming days.

Were there particular pages of interest to you?

I will generally rework a specific page or two that somebody
mentions to me via email, the Java Version Applet* page was
resurected last weekend because somebody asked specifically
about it..

* <http://www.physci.org/codes/jre.html>
(Though now looking at it again, I should both update it, and
possibly rework the applet..)

SadRed

[...]

Tame's work is a treasure.

Andrew Thompson

SadRed wrote:
Tame's work is a treasure.

...hmm. I *intend* them to be here..
<http://www.physci.org/tame/>
Unfortunately, something funny is going on with
my host at the moment, and although I can find
how to upload to two of my domains, the other two
(including PhySci) are 'missing' from the control
panel and usual paths I am used to seeing them.

So for the *moment*, the tame demos are here..
<http://www.javasaver.com/ps/tame/>

The link to the JavaDocs will show an empty directory
(there is no way I'm uploading over 7 meg. of JDocs
before I sort the paths problem..) but all the other links
should work, including most inportantly, the link to the
source and build files, which include a javadoc task
within the launch task.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/